As I stumble through life I've found that writing is a strength for me to work through, look back on, share, and enjoy. I hope that I can share life experiences with others and hopefully learn more along the way. And if you like art, check out my website.. www.paintexpressionart.com .

Thursday, July 22, 2010

whataday

I like it when I can accomplish a lot in a day and not feel completely worn out at the end but still have energy to keep going.
Today I worked, took the kids to the art museum + walked around downtown tacoma, went to the foot doctor, went on a jog, did an ab work out, showered, sketched on a canvas then started to charcoal it in, went to the tempest for open mic, now at home and in ten minutes I will be doing more art and following that I will read. HA. full day and still energy to go.

Today the one girl in my class said to me "Miss Chelsea I'm pretty sure the whole time I've known you you've only wore pants once.. what's up with that?"
all I could do was laugh because I wear jeans every friday but rotate skirts every other of the week. She's far from a girly girl.
Kids say the funniest things and I definitely keep track of their funny comments. =D

thats all for today.
good night moon.

No comments: